WooCommerce occasionally run 40% off on all products
Category: Website Development | Tags:
WooCommerce is one of the best eCommerce platforms. Millions of businesses choose to use WordPress because it provides the best foundation for their sites. It’s fast, secure, and easy to use. WooCommerce inherits all of the strength and reliability of WordPress so it’s a no brainer.
WooCommerce works brilliantly out-of-the-box but if you really want to make the most of it, the optional extras are endless.
I have put together my top 10 WooCommerce premium plugins list for you to super-charge your online store!
10 Best WooCommerce Premium Plugins for Your Shop
1. Table Rate Shipping – $99.00 (£76.57)
The table rate shipping plugin extends WooCommerce’s default shipping options giving you advanced shipping options. It allows you to create highly customisable shipping rules.
You can select multiple shipping rates based on location, price, weight, or number of items. On addition to all that, wildcards can be used to match multiple regions.
- Add multiple tables of rates per shipping zone
- Several types of table rate calculation: Per order, Calculated per item, Calculated per line, Calculated per class
- Add rules based on Weight, Number of items, Number of items by class and Price
- Add costs per row, per item cost, a percentage and per weight unit
2. WooCommerce Subscriptions – $199.00 (£153.90)
This fantastic plugin allows you to capture the holy grail for many modern businesses, on-going revenue with recurring payments.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a range of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your store’s needs
- Integration with over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments
- Supports manual renewal payments through any WooCommerce payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Supports automatic rebilling on failed subscription payments, so you never lose revenue
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
- Detailed reports allow you to keep track of recurring revenue, number of active subscribers, and more
3. WooCommerce Bookings – $249.00 (£192.59)
A time-saving gem, let your customers book at their convenience
Allow customers to book reservations, appointments or rentals on their own – no phone calls required. Save yourself time and fill up your calendar by letting your site do the work for you.
- Define set options, like fixed time slots for a class, appointment or guided tour
- Let customers choose the times that work best by giving them the flexibility to book whatever range they need, like checking into a hotel
4. Product Add-Ons – $49.00 (£37.90)
Bespoke and custom are buzz words in the world of eCommerce. This useful plugin enhances your customer’s shopping experience. It allows them to create products as unique as they are.
From adding a personal engraving to upgrading to premium fabric, customising products can keep your customers coming back. With Product Add-Ons, you can offer special options to your customers in a snap.
Product Add-Ons allow your customers to personalise products whilst they shop on your online store. No more follow-up email requests—customers get what they want when they want it.
Add-ons can be formatted as;
- Text input
- Percentage pricing
5. Request a Quote for WooCommerce – $59.00 (£45.63)
WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin empowers your customers to add products to a quote basket and ask for price estimations for the products they are interested in.
This plugin is ideal for catalogue store setups (no actual transactions), B2B products or services and luxury products.
- Create a complete quotation management system
- Display “Add to Quote” on selected products
- Show quote button for guests and selected user roles
- Option to Replace “Add to Cart” with the new “Quote” or a custom button & link
- Option to hide price and replace with custom text
- Add multiple products to quote basked
6. Catalog Visibility Options – $49.00 (£37.89)
The Advanced Catalog Mode plugin helps you showcase your products to customers without making them available for checkout or order. With this plugin, you can even restrict the catalogue mode for specific user roles or only for Guest (Unregistered) users.
- Supports WooCommerce simple, variable, and grouped products.
- Enable catalogue mode only for Guest Users or Unregistered Users.
- Remove the Add to Cart button and Replace with a text/HTML Placeholder text for specific user roles.
- Customize the Add to Cart button by changing to Custom text and Redirecting to the desired page for the selected user roles.
- Hide Product prices for Specific Users.
- Hide Cart and Checkout Pages for selected user roles.
- Hide the “Place Order” button and customize the placeholder text based on user roles.
- Hide Payment Gateways for individual user roles separately.
7. WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite – $79 (£61.09)
A really useful tool for dealing with large eCommerce websites. This plugin allows you to mass import hundreds, even thousands of customers, coupons, and orders into your WooCommerce store with the Customer / Coupon / Order CSV Import Suite.
- Import customer data such as name, email, addresses, whether they are a paying customer, etc
- Merge customer data from your import with existing users – useful for mass-updating customer information!
- Import coupons – all coupon fields are supported, including sale item exclusions and usage limits
- Merge coupons – useful for mass-updating coupon data
- Import order data, such as line items, linked customers, order totals, order notes, order numbers (works well when paired with the Sequential Order Number Pro plugin), and more
- Merge order data to update totals, order status, or add meta in bulk such as tracking numbers
- And more!
8. WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export – $79 (£61.09)
The partner to the above plugin is the export function for eCommerce websites. This plugin is really useful when moving an existing site or pushing a development site live. It allows you to catch up on orders, customers and coupons that have come into the site in the interim. Best of all, because our export process runs asynchronously in the background on your site, you can complete other tasks or leave your site completely while your export runs!
- Export customer, order, and coupon data, including custom fields in CSV or XML formats
- Create custom export formats to ensure your files are formatted just right
- Process exports asynchronously so you can export thousands of records while working elsewhere on your site (or taking a well-deserved break!)
- Generate bulk exports on-demand to quickly access customer, order, and coupon data based on properties like customer registration date or order status
- Manually export and transfer customer and order data via email, FTP, or HTTP POST
- Create automated exports to create and send customer and order exports on a recurring schedule.
- Compatible with many other plugins
9. Variation Swatches and Photos – $99.99 (£77.33)
Replace those dull dropdown menus for swatches and photos. Using colour and image swatches provides a much more visual way to display variations of a product, available styles, available sizes, or pretty much anything else you can display using an image or colour.
10. WooCommerce Email Customiser – $79 (£61.09)
One thing that often gets overlooked when putting together an eCommerce site is customer emails. This handy plugin allows you to customise the design of all the emails your customer receives from you. The only thing it won’t do is allow you to change the text or content.
Get premium plugins on a budget – WooCommerce Day
Occasionally Woo offers heavy discount on their products so sign up to their newsletter to get notified. WooCommerce Day was held on 28th July and offered a massive 40% off everything! I took full advantage of this and filled my basket so don’t miss out next time and get signed up.
Black Friday deals
With Black Friday fast approaching, it’s likely deals with be available on WooCommerce so keep checking the website.
Looking to get started with your online shop?
Get in touch for expertly designed and built eCommerce solutions.