I have outlined ten reasons why you should consider a freelance web developer and how to find one.
Category: Website Development | Tags:
Looking for a freelance web developer can be tricky. If I put myself in your shoes and I was looking to get a new website, I can see why it can be hard to find the right individual or company. There is so much choice when it comes to both freelance web developers and large web development agencies. How do you choose what’s right for you?
Benefits of using a freelance web developer:
- One of the greatest benefits of hiring a freelance web developer like me is the guarantee of a competitive price.
- I only take on a couple of projects at a time so you can rest assured your website will be designed and built to an excellent standard.
- A more personal service is much easier to deliver for a freelance web developer. I have more time to explain the process to you and get to know your business.
- Freelance web developers rely on good referrals for future business, so I will make sure you are 100% satisfied with the service you receive.
- I want to make a good impression, so I’ll be sure to reply to your queries quickly and keep the project moving forward.
- Freelancers often have commercial experience so you can be sure you are going to get the same high-quality website.
- I will make sure I can deliver your project on time by establishing a go-live date at the start of the project.
- Your website will be built using industry standard HTML, PHP and CSS code just like it would if you had gone to an agency.
- All my websites provide the ability for you to update and add to your content. No need for expensive on-going amends.
- I offer a full range of services in addition to the website design and build. I can assist you with SEO, keyword research, blog planning, content writing, on-going technical support and regular updates.
How to find a Freelance web developer?
The best place to start is a quick Google search of your local area. It’s often beneficial to work with someone local who understands the area your business is based in. This is not essential of course as most web design and build projects are done remotely. I am happy to work with local clients as well as those further afield. I can communicate via email, phone or Skype if necessary.
When you are looking for a freelancer make sure you check out their portfolio, case studies and reviews. I am always happy to meet potential clients for a coffee to discuss requirements before any commitments are made.
If you’re considering your first website or you want to update an existing one, contact CEB Creative today.