WooCommerce Web Design
Expert WooCommerce web design and development.
With a bespoke WooCommerce web design and build, your online store or catalogue is about to move up a gear.
I am happy to announce that CEB Creative now offers bespoke WordPress website design and development with powerful WooCommerce capabilities. This WordPress eCommerce platform gives you the freedom, flexibility and security to manage your own online shop. WooCommerce is a powerful plugin that enhances the eCommerce experience for you and your customers. You can easily extend Woo’s fantastic out-of-the-box functions with lots of exciting add-ons.
CEB Creative offers full WooCommerce setup and configuration including payment gateways, shipping classes and variable products. The CEB Creative WordPress theme offers complete WooCommerce integration, which ensures your website and online shop are completely in tune with each other.
Why choose WooCommerce?
Just like WordPress, WooCommerce is an open-source, completely customisable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. There are plenty of eCommerce solutions out there but WooCommerce is the only one that is not limited, you can mould and shape it to fit whatever online store solution you need.
- We already know that WordPress runs 28% of the web. WooCommerce is built on this powerful CMS platform and regularly audited by Sucuri.
- Using a powerful content management system as a base for your eCommerce store has other advantages and with WooCommerce, you can seamlessly integrate your commerce with your content. This makes it so easy to manage everything in one place.
- WooCommerce is kept light in terms of the basic functions. You only add the options you need and/or want. It’s not bloated with unnecessary styling and function straight out of the box. It works alongside your favourite WordPress plugins and is compatible with more than 400 extensions.
- You can sell anything with Woo choose physical products, digital downloads, subscriptions or all three combined if you like. You can even sell content and appointments. Basically, you can sell anything with WooCommerce.
- This is a crucial benefit of WooCommerce that sets it apart from its closest competitors, is entirely open source, which means you can modify and customise anything and everything. Having complete control means you can add unlimited products and users, and take unlimited orders. There are truly no limits!
- WooCommerce is fully supported by some big-name partners like Stripe and PayPal. The built-in payment processing from leading providers also includes options to take payments via credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery.
- You can even control how your customers receive your products and services. Set shipping rules to allow customers the option to choose pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- You won’t be out of pocket if you utilise Woo’s shipping rates. Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, charge by weight, size and quantity. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- A great feature from WooCommerce is their Geo-location support which auto-detects your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
- You can also add tax to make sure you’ve got it all covered. Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
- Just like WordPress, WooCommerce is a worldwide community. Online stores from all over the world are being powered by WooCommerce as you read this.
What about the design?
WooCommerce can be completely customised to match your existing branding. It can seamlessly pair up with your current WordPress website’s look and feel. Although separate from the WordPress install itself, once set up, there is no way to differentiate between your website content and commerce.
Product pages can be styled up in any number of different ways and incorporate additional features such as calls to actions, options tabs and much more.
These are all examples of WooCommerce Shop pages and, as you can see, they all look very different.
Source: https://allblackshop.com/ | https://singerco.com.au/ | https://www.weber.co.za/
Ways to use WooCommerce
Online Shop: You can sell physical products, digital downloads or subscriptions, content and even appointments.
Online Catalogue: It’s easy to remove the purchasing element of the plugin and utilise it for a powerful online catalogue instead.
Products: Add different types of products and take advantage of things like variable products to give your customers all the options.
Bookings: Use WooCommerce to power your booking website and take payments.
Subscriptions: Sell online subscriptions for either digital or physical products.
Memberships: Create a membership-based website using WooCommerce and use it to manage membership payments.
Facebook Store: Increase sales by connecting your WooCommerce store to your Facebook page.
Auctions: You don’t have to be restricted by fixed price products, setup auctions using Woo.
Drop-Shipping: A popular way to get started with eCommerce, use popular drop shipping partners like Printful to create a super slick WooCommerce store in minutes.
Amazon Store: Automatically ship orders from your WooCommerce site to your customers. Compatible with ALL Amazon Regions Worldwide
Affiliate Store: WooCommerce can be the perfect partner for building an affiliate store.
WooCommerce Website Example
I recently completed a WooCommerce website design, setup and configuration. The Little Carnivore Company is a drop shipping website based on a premium theme.
Need an eCommerce website? Try WooCommerce, It’s the most customisable eCommerce platform for building your online store.
Contact CEB Creative today!