Expert WooCommerce web design and development
A bespoke WooCommerce web design, will move your online store or catalogue up a gear.
CEB Creative offers bespoke WooCommerce web design to help get you started selling your products online. WooCommerce is a powerful eCommerce plugin for the popular WordPress CMS.
I am a freelance UK-based WooCommerce web developer who can offer eCommerce web design for your business. Being a WooCommerce expert I can help you to create an easy-to-use online platform for your products and services. A WooCommerce website will give you the ultimate freedom, flexibility and security to manage your own online shop.
See more work
I can help you to enhance your customers eCommerce experience by styling and configuring WooCommerce’s fantastic out-of-the-box functions. Being a WooCommerce specialist I can advise and implement a range of Woo’s exciting add-ons. This includes things like payment gateways, coupon codes, delivery costs and variable products.
My CEB Creative Theme offers complete WooCommerce integration, which ensures your website and online shop are completely in tune with each other.
A recent project
I recently completed a WooCommerce website design, setup and configuration. The Little Carnivore Company is a drop shipping website based on a premium theme.
Need an eCommerce website? Try WooCommerce, It’s the most customisable eCommerce platform for building your online store.
View the project
Why choose Woo?
Just like WordPress, WooCommerce is an open-source, completely customisable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. There are plenty of eCommerce solutions out there but WooCommerce is the only one that is not limited, you can mould and shape it to fit whatever online store solution you need.
- We may already know that WordPress runs 30% of the web. WooCommerce is built on this powerful CMS platform and regularly audited by Sucuri.
- Using a powerful content management system as a base for your eCommerce store has other advantages and with WooCommerce, you can seamlessly integrate your commerce with your content. This makes it so easy to manage everything in one place.
- WooCommerce is kept light in terms of the basic functions. You only add the options you need and/or want. It’s not bloated with unnecessary styling and function straight out of the box. It works alongside your favourite WordPress plugins and is compatible with more than 400 extensions.
- You can sell anything with Woo choose physical products, digital downloads, subscriptions or all three combined if you like. You can even sell content and appointments. It’s all up for grabs with Woo!
- It’s entirely open source, this is a crucial benefit of WooCommerce that sets it apart from its closest competitors. It means you can modify and customise anything and everything. Having complete control means you can add unlimited products and users, and take unlimited orders. There are truly no limits!
- WooCommerce is fully supported by some big-name partners like Stripe and PayPal. The built-in payment processing from leading providers also includes options to take payments via credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque or Cash on Delivery.
- You can even control how your customers receive your products and services. Set shipping rules to allow customers the option to choose pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- You won’t be out of pocket if you utilise Woo’s shipping rates. Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, charge by weight, size and quantity. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- A great feature from WooCommerce is their Geo-location support which auto-detects your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
- You can also add tax to make sure you’ve got it all covered. Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
- Just like WordPress, WooCommerce is a worldwide community. Online stores from all over the world are being powered by WooCommerce as you read this.
What about WooCommerce design?
WooCommerce can be completely customised to match your existing branding. It can seamlessly pair up with your current WordPress website’s look and feel. Although separate from the WordPress install itself, once set up, there is no way to differentiate between your website content and commerce.
Product pages can be styled up in any number of different ways and incorporate additional features such as buttons, filters, tabs and much more.
These are all examples of WooCommerce Shop pages and, as you can see, they all look very different.
What can WooCommerce be used for?
You can sell physical products, digital downloads or subscriptions, content and even appointments.
It’s easy to remove the purchasing element of the plugin and utilise it for a powerful online catalogue instead.
Add different types of products and take advantage of things like variable products to give your customers all the options.
Use WooCommerce to power your booking website and take payments.
Sell online subscriptions for either digital or physical products.
Create a membership-based website using WooCommerce and use it to manage membership payments.
Increase sales by connecting your WooCommerce store to your Facebook page.
You don’t have to be restricted by fixed price products, setup auctions using Woo.
A popular way to get started with eCommerce, use popular drop shipping partners like Printful to create a super slick WooCommerce store in minutes.
Automatically ship orders from your WooCommerce site to your customers. Compatible with ALL Amazon Regions Worldwide
WooCommerce can be the perfect partner for building an affiliate store.
Why use a WooCommerce freelancer?
Freelancers often make the best WooCommerce designers for small business as our overheads are a lot less than larger eCommerce agencies. This is then reflected in our prices for eCommerce website design.
If you are looking for a WooCommerce consultant, contact me so we can talk about your project.
Get started with WooCommerce